Those who fall in love Scandinavian Decoration might like it too pillow knot. These are two inseparable things. But even though it is closely related to this type of decoration, the knot pillow is very flexible and can move very well through many other styles. And the most interesting side of this type of pillow is that it can be made by yourself. Yes!
When finished, they can decorate the living room, partner's room, children's room, charming patio benches and where else do you think you need a touch of comfort and warmth. And to keep you from this trend, we put together in this post all the tips you need to know to make a knot and put it into decoration with style. Come on
How to Make a Knot Pillow – Tips and Materials
- To make knot pads, it is best to use soft and elastic fabrics, such as knits.
- Also has a good filler to fill the fabric tube.
- There are various types of knots that you can choose to make pillows, choose the ones you like the most and are happy.
- Scandinavian knot pads can be made of leggings and thin socks that are no longer worn. This is an interesting way to reuse your clothes and give them new meaning.
- Explore colors and prints to create unique and authentic knots. But if you prefer to keep Scandinavian air, light and soft tones are the most suitable.
- Yarn, sewing needles, and scissors are the main ingredients you need besides the fabric, of course.
- The knot pad can be made by hand or on a sewing machine, it all depends on your hand skills.
We have brought you below some vertices below to make you inspired and make it yours, see: