Japanese lamps or lanterns has a striking feature – diffuse and more intimate lighting, they are usually made of rice paper and have a round shape. They are suitable for most indoor environments such as living room, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and porch, as well as on special occasions such as children’s parties, weddings and more. Whether for wiser decoration or for a more pleasing and pleasing theme, there are choices for all tastes.
The choice of size is large and usually has several lights in the same environment – with creativity, you can make combinations of sizes and colors in various positions in the same place. Regarding colors, there are various models with prints and designs that are suitable for any situation.
One of the advantages of using Japanese lights is that they are cheap. Found in department stores and decorations, we can change the face of the environment by spending a little, in a practical way.
6 Inspiration of Japanese Characters in Diverse Environments
1. A set of Japanese lights Promotes Play Experience
2. Living Room with Oriental Climate
3. Move with Lights in Japanese Style
4. Japanese Pendant for Dining Table
5. Clean the room with Japanese lights
6. Japanese Hanging Lamp for nightstand
7. Full Color Wedding Decoration with Japanese Lights
8. Japanese Lights with Oval Shape
9. Oriental Style Room